Monday, December 3, 2012

Tova's Collection

This collection was pretty interesting. There was a lot about Israel, but I haven't read an article that isn't partial to one side of the war going on, so I have yet to make a decision about that topic. With that said, I'm going to leave that out of this post.


  • Hostess
    • I'm really not a huge fan of Hostess snacks, I find them too sweet. But every now any then, actually more like maybe once a year, I'll eat maybe one of those disgustingly orange cupcakes and hate myself after it. But it is pretty sad that they stopped production. Now what are we going to eat after the end of the world?!
  • http://www.josephbau.com/
    • Not a huge fan of this type of work. After growing up going to synagogue and going to hebrew school, I'm really turned off by all of this. But it is a great example of this type of work.
  • Denver Print
    • I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be looking at here. It's just a list of exhibitions that I can't go to because it's in Denver.
  • Banksy
    • A classic. Everyone knows about him and either loves or hates him. Why bother putting him in your collection.
  • http://endless-swarm.com/
    • Gross. Bugs. Ew :( I really could have done without this.

No comments:

Post a Comment