Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Kevin's Collection (9/30)

Kevin's Collection this week was very entertaining!
I pretty much loved everything he sent.


  • meetyourprintmaker
    • This blog is really cool and I'm definitely going to be a blog I check frequently! I love that it shows work from all different types of printmaking, which many blogs I've found don't.
  • Bagel Head??
    • Um, what. Seriously, why would anyone do that?! Worst idea ever... but at least it gave me a good laugh after my immediate "ew!"reaction.
  • http://androphilia.tumblr.com/
    • Really cool tumblr page. I liked how they combined posts of current political issues in the Middle East, beautiful artwork, and ridiculous gifs of Big Ang from Mob Wives. ( I only know that because I was forced to watch the show against my will! )
  • Hue Test
    • This was so fun! It was also pretty difficult. But I think I scored pretty well. I got a 12! I really want to know what everyone else scored!
  • Terence Hannum
    • His work was very interesting. I wish his descriptions of his work was layed out better. It got confusing as to what work he was describing. I also wish he had better pictures of his work in general. 
  • Michael Cina
    • His work is really beautiful. I love all the colors he uses and how his work is abstract but still have a feel of a landscape in a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment